Thursday, August 13, 2009

100 Posts...and maybe a prize

I cannot believe I've made it to 100 posts and have had almost 2000 visits. Whoda thunk I could have anything interesting to say? Not me, that's for sure. I'd like to thank Mrs. Mom for getting me into this fine mess. I wouldn't give up my blogging experience for the world. I will say that I've met some really cool people and thankfully no nasty ones (at least not directed to me personally) yet. Between advice, help and some laughs, it's been a great experience.

So in celebration of my 100 posts about the wacky wonders that go through my mind, and those nice enough to attempt to follow, I'd like to offer a little quiz with the end result being a little gift. I have in mind to let the winner pick one of three things I may have to offer. One is homemade, the other two are not, but delicious all the same.

So without further ado, here are the rules. I have 15 questions and all but 2 of the answers can be found somewhere in the 100 posts on my blog. The winner will be the first person to answer all 15 questions right. If by chance no one gets all 15 right, then the person who gets the most right wins. If by chance more than one person gets the same number right and there is a tie, I may consider using just the first person who got the highest number, or I might do two prizes. If it gets to be more than two, then I'll just have to do a drawing of the people who tied for the highest number. Sound fair? If not, let me know, 'cause I'm all about trying to be fair.

Last Rule: The cutoff for answers will be Monday, August 17, 2009 at midnight. (midnight as in between Mon. and Tues., just to clarify)

Here goes:

1. How many pets do I CURRENTLY have? (clue - the side bar is NOT current)

2. What are they?

3. What is the nickname we've given our dog, the Mastiff/Akita?

4. What is your favorite breed of horse and why?

5. What is your best guess at why I chose my google name of ezra_pandora.

6. What is my paint mare's registered name?

7. What 3 gifts/prizes have I gotten/won from online blogs and from whom?

8. What tops my Christmas tree?

9. How many tattoos do I have and what are they?

10. What big ticket item did I once buy at a flea market?

11. Briefly describe my one my(or my family's) ghostly experiences.

12. What award did my nephew receive when he graduated from the Army ROTC?

13. Where did I get married?

14. How will everyone know you're from Ohio if you go to the Cracker Barrel in the South?

and last but certainly not least....

15. What do I want used in my funeral procession?

There you have it. Best wishes, I now need to go back through again and write down MY answers, lol!! To make if fair, I'm hiding reader comments until it's over so that way there's no "sharing" answers. lol If there are any issues or questions on rules, I will put a little addition to the bottom of the post with some ***'s by it so you know that's new. But I think I covered everything pretty good.

Ok, Ok. Do you want to know prizes? I wanted to keep it a secret, but then maybe no one would want to participate in my evil fun, so I'll tell you. The winner will have their choice of one of the following: A) 6 scrapbook pages (3- 2 page layouts) ready to just add pictures to, tailor made to what I know from you and your blog, if you have one, and after asking you a few questions. If you don't have a blog, then I may make something up after asking you a few questions; B) A box of Toffee from none other than English Toffee Anytime (deeeelishis) or lastly C) Some sort of either chocolate dipped fruit or a small edible fruit arrangement from ediblearrangements.com. I will tell you that if you choose prize C, it is dependent on your location. So that option may not be available. But we can see.

So, have fun!!! I'll be back next Tuesday or Wednesday with the results.

3 comments:

Leah Fry said...

As much as I would like the goodies, I don't really have time to go back thru all your posts, but CONGRATULATIONS. I enjoy your presence in the blogosphere.

I would, however, like to know the significance of the name of your blog.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Congrats on your 100 posts!!!

1. How many pets do I CURRENTLY have? 7

2. What are they? 2 horses, 3 dogs, 2 fish and you did have a hermit crab

3. What is the nickname we've given our dog, the Mastiff/Akita? Big Dog

4. What is your favorite breed of horse and why? Fjord (Unique, rare, stocky, strong, love their manes)

5. What is your best guess at why I chose my google name of ezra_pandora. Have no clue.

6. What is my paint mare's registered name? Sonny's Hot and Sassie

7. What 3 gifts/prizes have I gotten/won from online blogs and from whom? A knitted hat (from me) and Ouchies (from Funky Monkey), and English Toffee.

8. What tops my Christmas tree? dapple gray horse angel

9. How many tattoos do I have and what are they? Two. Black Widow and a Paint Horse (your mare)

10. What big ticket item did I once buy at a flea market? 1957 Cadillac (wow!)

11. Briefly describe my one my(or my family's) ghostly experiences. Have no clue.

12. What award did my nephew receive when he graduated from the Army ROTC? Sharpshooter Award (Sniper. lol!)

13. Where did I get married? Las Vegas

14. How will everyone know you're from Ohio if you go to the Cracker Barrel in the South? Don't order toast.

15. What do I want used in my funeral procession? A horse drawn carriage?


How'd I do?
~Lisa

ezra_pandora said...

Leah: Thank you for keeping up with my crazyness :)) If you even want to venture any guesses, feel free :))

 

dream weaver stats
Weight Loss Pill