Friday, October 17, 2008

And we're off!!!

Ok, so this is going to be my very first post, now that I think I finally figured out what the heck I'm actually doing. Maybe not, but I'm one step further than yesterday, which was trying to figure out how to add a new post. lol. So for my first post, I am going to do a little survey tag from one of my blogger buddies who mentioned she would tag me if I had a blog. So I decided to join in the fun and here I am :) And here are my answers:

1) What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was actually a year out of highschool. I was in college and was working at a Chinese fast food place like crazy hours. I was actually having a pretty good time in my life. I think also that right about now 10 years ago was when I was first re-introduced to horses!! A girl that I went to high school with was in one of my accounting classes (that I FAILED, lol) and she saw I had some horse notebooks or something horse, as usual, and mentioned she like horses too and was taking lessons. I was like reaaaaaallllly???? And she said yeah, I should come out and ride. The rest I will save for another post I can do later. (muuaahaha)

2) Five things on my To-Do List today.
Today? I can hardly accomplish one thing each day let alone five!! I can definitely name 5 work things, but not really personal things and I can't really say on here either (confidentiality, lol) but here goes what I would LOVE to get done sometime in the near future:
1) change out the kids' too small clothes into bins to take to storage
2) TAKE SAID BINS TO STORAGE!! lol
3) actually finish everybody's laundry, like completely finish. Clothes seem to take up quite a bit of space in our humble abode.
4) Get dishes done
5) relax.

3) What is your favorite snack?
I have to only pick one?? lol I LOVE food. Almost anything and especially the unhealthy. I guess I will pick Kettle Brand Salt and Pepper chips. I can eat almost a whole bag.

4) If I were a Millionaire, I would:
Oh happy day. I would pay off my husband's ex to GET LOST and never come around again. One can only wish, Ok, I guess I would pay off ALL debt we have (dreaded student loans) , buy nice new truck and horse trailer (WITH living quarters), buy ONE nice show horse (preferably rescuing/saving one, which I know can be risky, but I would like to adopt some more rescues and maybe one could be a good show horse) and then the rest would go into a huge horse property (to house said adopted horses) with a small log cabin for us to live in. And then all the toys of course, snowmobile, 4-wheelers, etc. I would also definitely donate to some animal charities. I would make that a high priority as I have always said I would.

5) Places I have lived:
Toledo, flat as all heck northern Ohio. That is it. Well, ok not true. Two houses out in the country that are about an hour west of Toledo. Both were less than a years time each.

6) Five people I am tagging:
I'm actually not tagging anyone, since this is my first blog and I don't know if anyone will be reading anytime soon, lol, BUT if someone does read this and wants to, please do fill this out and post it on your blog :))


Ok, that's if for the survey. As a closer, I will tell you that I like using "lol" and" :)" quite a bit. And when I do put down lol, I really am laughing (or at least chuckling) out loud here in my office. Have a great day!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Mom said...

WHOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!! EZRA CAME TO PLAY WITH US!!!!!!!!

Excellent post Dear Lady, and I hope to see much much more of your insanity here!! Welcome to the blog world Ezra!

;)

 

dream weaver stats
Weight Loss Pill