Saturday, February 21, 2009

To all my charming, friendly friends


I got this Friendship Award a few days ago from MiKael's Mania . (She's having some crazy contact issues over there and I feel bad because eyes are such a sensitive issue) (AND, Happy Birthday to her!!)

The award description:
"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

You get two extra friendship points if you can tell me what self-aggrandizement means, lol.

I'm going to pass on this friendship award to a few of my newer blogging buddies that I've just come across recently or that I've had for awhile but are kind of in the shadows. I read all my blogs for particular reasons (no Jerry Mcguire quotes here though) and I hope you all want to check them out as well. So without further ado and in no particular order, aside from alphabetical :), here they are:

Back at the Ranch (who makes some really cool jewelry!)

Bringing Home Sammy (has an adorable spotted TWH that she is helping become whole again)

Happy Rainbowland (who wants to be positive in a negative blogging world, and has the cutest Irish Draft mixed with a drop of TB) and the cute avatar with the tongue sticking out, that I can NEVER catch with my girls.

and last, but certainly not least....

It's a Good Thing You're Cute (don't we all want to say that about our four legged friends at some point? and maybe kids too!! lol)

(I know there's not 8, but shhh, I am slowly and steadily adding more that I read each week) So, those have all become new blogging buddies in the past few days and weeks to me, I hope everyone checks them out and drops a few friendly lines. Have a great Saturday!! Hope you are all doing something horsey. WE are getting 4-6 in. of snow today (AHHHH)!!

5 comments:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Snow, you say? Shhhh!! I don't wanna hear about it. I am so yearning for warmth and summer. It won't be fully here, in our mountains, until after May, though.

Congrats on the pretty award. I'll have to check out those blogs you mentioned, too.

Stay warm,
~Lisa

Andrea said...

No snow here, ever!! But summers are not fun at all. Bugs, and lots of them!!

Congrats on your award!!

Promise said...

Aww, thank you for featuring me :)
I am LOVING your Friday Funnies!!

ezra_pandora said...

Yes, that nasty four letter s word. lol!! It snowed Sat AND Sun.

Promise, you are very welcome. I appreciate anyone that has to deal with a crazy horse like mine :)

Roxmysox said...

Thank you for that - sorry I'm late, have been very busy lately and am just catching up on things.

 

dream weaver stats
Weight Loss Pill